Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SONNET 7 -WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE


After doing the music performance my group did today and listening to my groups thoughts on what the sonnet 7 meant we all ended up thinking it was the sun after a lot of looking and reading very carefully. When we first read the sonnet 7 yesterday I had thought that it was about some sort of king praying or something but after talking to Fabian about it after school he thought it was the sun and I could look at the poem more clearly. Now I think that the sonnet is about the sun's journey through the skies.

3 comments:

Aidan said...

That's what I think to but do you get the part about the son???

Jamie McQueen said...

Aidan. It's a good start. Perhaps today's activity will help you develop your thinking more.

Berk said...

I think that your right about the journey through the skies and fabian did help you out well. But you could tell us about the effect on humans.
GOOD JOB:)