Monday, November 10, 2008

SPCA-Part 1 (humanities)

My response to the SPCA is that I already knew that a lot of people distreat their pets, it might be a dog, a cat, a rabbit, a bird or a horse, but I didnt really know how bad it was. The slideshow was very moving in the sense that it made a lot of people aware of what is happening to pets, and strays. In Australia, there was a RSPCA which was the Royal SPCA and i guess it had more advertisement but it was nearly the same, so at least we know that it is not just Malaysia that is helping animals but also othe countries.

1 comment:

woodward said...

I appreciate reading your blog and seeing your response to the SPCA presentation. I hope that you continue to investigate this and find a way to make a difference.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you wrestle with some of the big ideas and huge challenges that you will face in Humanities.

Mr. Woodward